Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at (COMPANY NAME) by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources teams support initiatives and programmes including, customer support, business operations, data and analytics, technology systems, recruitment services and on-boarding, workforce mobility, contingent workforce, and people and programmes support.
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* You'll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You'll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
The HR C&B Intern is responsible for these areas:
* Manage the staff profile and staff database in both hard copy and the HR Avenue system;
* Be in charge of PIT Tax code registration for all staff and interns;
* Follow other admin work to ensure the HR operations work smoothly and correctly: employment certificate, token for staff, prepare certificates, pack gifts and distribute gifts for long service awards, etc.;
* Follow other admin stuff: resolution, indemnification letters, Professional Quality commitment collection, scanning & archiving authorisation letters, etc.;
* Perform other tasks assigned by HC Managers as required.
* Final-year student or fresh graduate holding a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related majors, and can work full-time 5 days/ week;
* Personality/ Behaviour:
* Strong client-service mindset;
* Hard working, able to work under high pressure;
* Proactive, result-oriented, meticulous, responsible and with good communication skills;
* Good at logical thinking and excellent organisation skills;
* Understand and commit to confidentiality;
* Knowledge/ Technical skills:
* Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Good knowledge of the Vietnamese Labour Code.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date