Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Brand & Communications
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméA career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive (COMPANY NAME) brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the (COMPANY NAME)'s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Events team identifies or plans targeted sales and marketing events that assists (COMPANY NAME) expand its client base and enhance our brand. As part of our team, you'll help arrange or identify relevant marketing events based on business needs and practice areas.
To really stand out and make us xxx7;t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
DéplacementsUp to 40%
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoirMarch 21