Visualization is essential to discovering data-driven insights and optimally presenting that knowledge to others. Designers at (COMPANY NAME) work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our customers.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a UX Design Intern to join the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud User Experience team. The mission of this team is to quickly prototype, build and test new technologies, bringing them out of the abstract and into the world. This team comprises extraordinary developers and designers, and product managers who work closely with members of the Deep Learning & AI community. As a UX Design Intern, you will help in defining the user experience, flows, interaction patterns, and the interface for internal and external facing products. You will collaborate across engineering, research, and product management to assure the solutions align with user needs and business goals. An efficient candidate has a deep fundamental understanding of UX design principles and an eagerness for hands-on, real world product experience.
What you'll be doing:
* Compile user flows, wireframes, mockups, and other UX artifacts
* Build interactive no-code prototyping for a variety of devices
* Interpret user research insights and translate into customer-driven solutions
* Uphold our brand and usability standards, and ensure our products remain consistent, streamlined and sophisticated
What we need to see:
* Pursuing a Bachelor, Masters or PHD in User Experience or HCI.
* Understanding of user-centered design process and visual design principles
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; ability to communicate sophisticated interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
* Figma, or equivalent design application experience
* Must be able to provide examples of user experiences authored that take sophisticated problems and flows and distill them into simple, usable, and intuitive flows
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Exceed in a highly technical environment; strong understanding of technical requirements and limitations
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the industry's best employers, as ranked in surveys by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor and other outlets. Some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world work for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that (COMPANY NAME) provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base hourly range for this position in Colorado is $31.80 - 43.73 USD.
(COMPANY NAME) also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|