Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At (COMPANY NAME), we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us.
(COMPANY NAME) Systems seeks a Payments Analyst Intern to join the Go-to-Market Retention Analytics team. The group enables success and drives accountability for all aspects of the Digital Media business. They focus on knowing what impacts customer retention as well as driving value growth. Put simply, this role is responsible for answering: What is going on? What should we do? This role will be focused on identifying drivers of customer retention, specifically around credit card failures and generating insights to reduce these. Person would play a key role in identifying big revenue opportunities and actionable recommendations to leadership
What You'll Do:
* Monitor business performance by analyzing data using Excel, SQL, Tableau and PowerBi
* Define and prioritize which opportunities we should pursue to increase customer
* retention and grow the business
* Partner with Go To Market Retention, Finance & Marketing to build quarterly plans for delivering your targets
* Use data to drive plans: work with analysts and planners to perform analysis and drive decisions on retention opportunities and retention program effectiveness
* Proactively identify and mitigate issues and potential obstacles to your business objectives
* Maintain strong communication with worldwide peers and stake-holders to represent their needs in your planning here at headquarters, and ensure that the impact of strategies, programs and improvements will help deliver our regional revenue goals
What You'll Need to Succeed:
* Currently enrolled in an MBA program graduating between December 2022 - June 2023
* Advanced skills in Excel, Tableau, and SQL
* Experience in defining a business problem, collecting required data, analyzing the results and synthesizing a compelling argument
* Expertise in using business analytics and sales data to drive decisions and identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success of key program changes/enhancements.
* Superb conceptual thinking and problem-solving at all levels, ability to formulate a plan and desire to drive that plan through to completion.
* Willingness and desire to lead and build new things.
* The desire and ability to advocate radical change and present supporting facts and data to back up
* your position.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial
* Showcase passion for implementing process
* Strong communication skills
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|