Marketing Graduate – Client Account Management
Founded in 1996, Intertranslations SA is an international translation company based in Athens and London, and one of the official translation providers of the European Union, handling projects for the European Commission, the European Parliament and other EU institutions and agencies.
As part of developing our activities, we are looking for a Translation & Localization market assistant trainee to support our Sales team for a period of 6 months (due to COVID 19 restrictions this is a remote internship).
Unpaid internship / accommodation provided by the company.
• Preparation of email campaigns and other promotional activities
• Keep the department's records and database up to date with client information
• Content editing for the texts at the corporate website
• Participate in market research for current trends in competition
• Perform administrative work to assist the sales team
• Assisting with preparations of events (campaigning)
• Helping build funnel of prospects attending events
• Preparing and executing outbound sales event campaigns
• Managing pre and post-sales process.
• Learning from the experts - our team daily
• You have a degree or are pursuing a degree in business, management or related studies
• You are fluent in English or bilingual
• Mastery of IT tools (Office suite)
• Ease in relationships, curiosity, dynamism, team spirit and a thirst for learning!
• Positive, team-player, and energetic attitude
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Work well in a fast-paced environment
• You will be a part of a passionate and proactive work team that trusts its talents
• You will network with professionals in the field
• This opportunity will give yourself an edge in the translation job market
• You will gain valuable work experience, learning the specialized skills of a particular field, as well as skills such as communication, teamwork, and computer proficiency
At the end of the internship, you will receive a certificate with an evaluation and recommendations for the work you have done with us. Position to be filled as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to Maria Theochari (firstname.lastname@example.org) and attach a cover letter.
COVID -19 -Committed to Safety: We will take all necessary precautions to keep you safe while you work for us. Intertranslations S.A supports working remotely.
|Posted on:||09 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Study areas:||Accountancy, Anthropology, Area - Ethnic - and Cultural Studies, Banking, Business Studies, Communication and Information Sciences, Development Studies, Documentation / Archiving, Economics, European Studies, Financial Management, Hospitality - Catering / Hotel Management, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, International Relations, Journalism, Language, Library Science, Linguistics, Literature, Management Science, Marketing and Sales Management, Museum Studies / Conservation, Philology, Political Science, Psychology and Behavioural Sciences, Public Relations / Publicity / Advertising, Radio / TV Broadcasting, Secretarial Studies, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Tourism, Translation/Interpretation, Writing|