(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a software engineer intern to develop data center infrastructure automation frameworks core to large-scale supercomputer and cloud deployments, reliable, scalable and efficient automation to support core infrastructure-as-code workflows and tools, including CI/CD pipelines, compute resource management flow and developer productivity tools. We are looking for an engineer who has a good understanding of data center automation tools (such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt) in a distributed systems environment.
What You Will Be Doing
* Developing integrations between various DC systems such as DCIM, monitoring and reporting, control plane of infrastructure (storage, compute and networking)
* Developing DC automation frameworks, workflows and data models for automating processes
* Create workflows to automate DC automation processes such as provisioning, patching, packaging and change management activities
What We Need To See
* Experience with Python and PostgreSQL
* Pursuing BS or MS in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field.
* Experience with cloud infrastructure and cloud scale software
* Demonstrate understanding of cloud design in the areas of global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and security
* Excellent interpersonal, and written communication skills required
(COMPANY NAME) is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. (COMPANY NAME) is looking for great people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||07 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|