About This Role
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading social platform for athletes and the largest sports community in the world, with over 93 million athletes in 195 countries. If you sweat you're an athlete, and (COMPANY NAME)'s mobile apps and website connect millions of active people every day!
(COMPANY NAME) is growing! We are looking for a full-time Recruiting and University Relations Coordinator to join our People and Places Team and support our company-wide talent acquisition efforts as we build a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. In partnership with our recruiters, you will support the full-cycle candidate experience, contribute to building our employment brand, along with helping build and coordinate (COMPANY NAME)'s University Relations efforts. This role reports into our Lead Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
* Manage scheduling using Greenhouse for recruiting planning meetings, candidate screens, onsite interviews, and other recruiting-related activities
* Serve as point of contact for our candidates and interviewers and maintain a first-class interview experience
* Work closely with stakeholders to help design, improve and coordinate our (COMPANY NAME) university recruiting efforts and the onboarding of Interns and New Grads
* Assist with event logistics for onsite/offsite and virtual events, and conferences, and helping measure their impact over time
* Post job descriptions and help manage data integrity through Greenhouse, while also finding ways to improve our use of the system over time
* Prepare offer letters for successful candidates
* Be a strong partner with hiring managers and internal teams and ensure clear communication throughout the hiring process
* Champion (COMPANY NAME) and our values to all potential candidates
We're excited about you because you are:
* A calendar wizard with experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks, ideally as a recruiting coordinator with a minimum of 1 year of recruiting coordination experience. The candidate and interviewer experience are top priorities for you!
* A team player interested in the recruiting process; adept at working with multiple people at any given time and willing to help out wherever needed
* Truly flexible: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat with excellent follow through and judgment,
* Open-minded with a "make it happen" attitude, and can anticipate needs before they arise
* Creative, entrepreneurial, and process-driven: you're constantly looking for ways as a teammate to make things work more efficiently
* Energetic, enthusiastic, and able to connect and interact with anyone across the business
* Committed to learning about anti-racism and supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
* Familiar with Greenhouse, or a similar applicant tracking system
* Proficient in using productivity applications such as Google Docs, LinkedIn, or similar software
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is Swedish for "strive," which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We're a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world's athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
(COMPANY NAME) builds software that makes the best part of our athletes' days even better. And just as we're deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we're dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We're backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we're expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community - we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
In light of the global pandemic, (COMPANY NAME) is currently working in a fully remote capacity. As always, we remain committed to fully supporting our employees, especially their mental health and wellbeing, through these challenging times. Despite challenges in the world around us, we are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes' lives - now more than ever. All to say, it's a great time to join (COMPANY NAME)!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of (COMPANY NAME), we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
California Consumer Protection Act Applicant Notice
For more information on compensation and benefits, please click here
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|