(COMPANY NAME)'s Strategy team is seeking a Business Operations Intern to support analytics, new brand onboarding, and other initiatives that build the business unit toward scale. We are looking for a resourceful candidate who is data driven, creative, a problem-solver, and a self-starter.
You'll succeed in this role if: you are a results-driven deal closer, a builder that thrives in fast-paced environments, you enjoy working across teams to execute on solutions, you're collaborative, process driven, and decisive.
* Establish an operating rhythm of the business to ensure the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives
* Build success metrics and reporting; drive towards revenue and user acquisition goals
* Gain expertise in CPG opportunities within each market
* Playbook best practices and work with the broader organization to strengthen communication and knowledge-share
* Work on cross-functional projects to develop efficient, scalable processes to shift into a high-growth model
* Support a pipeline of strategic quality regional and emerging brands; work alongside Partnership Managers to set up partnerships for success
* Improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize for efficient output
* Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university or college
* Graduating between December 2022 - June 2023
* Previous internship experience in an analytical position; high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
* Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude
* Proficient in ExcelExperience with marketing, LTV, and user acquisition metrics and analytics
* Knowledge of of SQL
* Experience in sales and program management
* Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
* You have a customer-centric mindset
* Team player who collaborates well with others
* A desire to build something awesome
At (COMPANY NAME), we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it-stuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|