(COMPANY NAME) is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry's most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on (COMPANY NAME) as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Digital Design Intern, you are responsible for creating cutting-edge digital art assets to enrich the marketing of our mobile consumer apps. This internship will allow you to demonstrate your creativity, passion and talent for design while helping our team to attract, and retain the greatest number of passionate users possible.
Your designs will shine in our advertisement campaigns, displayed on various media and seen by millions of people worldwide. Work on videos, ad banners, websites, icons, screenshots... You name it!
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
* Designing kick ass marketing assets ( video, animations and images) for social media, advertising campaigns and websites.
* Working within our marketing and design teams to develop campaign concepts.
* Experimenting with styles, colors, and copy based on your creativity and market-research.
* A/B-testing your work to perfect and iterate on your designs for our world wide audience.
* Participating in brainstorms with marketers and designers to develop new concepts for advertising.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
* You're eager to learn, well organised and passionate about design.
* A fundamental understanding of typography, color, and layout.
* The internship is part of your studies (MBO, HBO, BA, MA or similar).
* Skills in creative tools such as Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop.
* Available for at least 5 months and 4-5 days a week.
* You're comfortable in an International and English speaking working environment.
What do we offer?
* Lots of room for experimentation.
* Opportunity to learn more about design in a professional global-oriented environment.
* Guidance from talented experienced designers.
* An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
* Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
* Valuable work experience with global exposure of your creative work.
* A MacBook with all the tools you need to rock.
We are looking forward to seeing what you can bring to our team!
*Please include your portfolio when you apply
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|