The Drunk Elephant Digital Marketing Intern will gain hands-on experience at one of the top skincare companies in the world while working on meaningful projects, networking, participating in professional development workshops, speaker series, and more!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist with brief prep related to site merchandising and product set up needs for corporate shared service partners.
* Incorporate site refresh and product launch changes into marketing calendars as needed.
* Assist for the briefing of site content including but not limited to site refreshes, product launches and promotions. Candidate will collaborate with Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, shared services, and Digital Marketing team members to assure that all launch information / data is cascaded & embedded into the briefs and projects are properly tested prior to launch.
* Responsible for flagging and documenting onsite bugs. Remain as point of contact for bug fixes with external development partners until project completion.
* Manage emails/SMS briefing from end to end, fill in the broadcast templates, gather assets for the agency, QA each email/SMS before deployment.
* Assist with KPI reporting, analyze data, and provide recommendations.
* Assist on lower funnel media initiatives: provide assets and copy to the agency and QA Search/Social mockups before launch.
* Day-to-day support for the Digital Marketing Team and support with ad hoc requests.
Qualifications & Competencies:
* Must be a rising Junior or Senior in college working towards a bachelor's degree
* BS - Marketing, Ecommerce, or related field
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and be highly organized
* Maintain professionalism while interacting with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
* Energetic, self-motivated, results oriented
* Flexible and able to function in a fast-paced, digital-first, work environment
* Have a passion for skincare and beauty, and consistently keep up to date with emerging trends
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|