Job Requisition ID #
As a Summer 2023 (COMPANY NAME) Education Experiences Technical Marketing intern, you will work on a variety of different projects supporting our education field teams and learning partners. You will gain real world experience working as part of a fast-paced team creating purposeful, high quality, strategic and reusable technical content, which inspires educators and students to help them get to the next level in their design and manufacturing journey. You will join a team of strategic story tellers, understanding the customer perspective and the problems they face, and leading them to understand how (COMPANY NAME) can partner with them to impact their educational programs.
* Develop materials and content containing relatable product demonstrations to help tell a strategic story as to how (COMPANY NAME) can help its education customers
* Create learning resources and example 3D datasets in Fusion 360
* Create high-quality materials and content whilst adhering to internal content standards
* Advise strategy to engage more educators, students and collegiate teams
* Actively participate in team meetings
* Work with a geographically dispersed team. Communicate work plans, progress, status, and results. Present and deliver draft and completed materials on a regular basis to the team
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or similar degree program at an accredited university
* Experienced using a 3D CAD tool (Fusion 360 is preferred)
* Ability to work in team environment as a team player and a self-starter
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Prior experience on a collegiate engineering team/club is preferred but not essential (e.g. Formula SAE, Baja SAE, FIRST robotics or VEX)
* Experience with media and content creation (e.g instructional videos)
About the US Intern Program
The 2023 U.S. program runs for 12 weeks (May 22 - August 11 or June 12 - September 1) and will be remote (subject to change). All internships are paid. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development. US recruiting begins in the Fall and concludes end of March. Our Internships align with (COMPANY NAME)'s Flexible Workplace approach, which is designed to meet the needs of our business while providing flexibility in support of office, remote and hybrid work preferences.
At (COMPANY NAME), we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with (COMPANY NAME)? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact (COMPANY NAME) Careers.
Salary is one part of (COMPANY NAME)'s competitive package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting annualized base salary between $41,000 and $81,400. Offers are based on the candidate's experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|