Job Requisition ID #
As an (COMPANY NAME) Growth Marketing Intern within Global Account Team Activation, you'll learn the foundations of developing 1:many customer engagement plans and content. You'll be a part of a high impact marketing team, partnering with our customer success team, kickstarting your future career in marketing and customer success! You'll collaborate with cross disciplinary teams across (COMPANY NAME) to develop the email content and human outreach design through Salesforce and email cadencing software to maximize customer engagement with our Customer Success team. This role will require a strong focus on the ability to combine technical email content with a conversational tone to drive higher customer connect rates by Customer Success representatives, ultimately resulting in deeper product adoption and subscription renewals. This role is open to an in-office hybrid or fully remote employment.
* Implement process for new email cadence/1:many tool used by Customer Success teams
* Create written content for email templates to be used by Customer Success teams when contacting customers during all phases of the customer lifecycle
* Assist in design of customer experience of outbound phone calls and emails to customers from our Customer Success team
* Create maintenance plan for email content
* Create and participate in feedback loop with Customer Success, Operations, and Marketing teams to optimize performance of email cadences
* Assist in creating reporting standards to measure performance and effectiveness of email cadences
* Self-starter and capable of working independently
* Strong writing skills (including focus on grammar)
* Interest in learning more about customer experience within a B2B marketing context
* Organized and experience in process creation
* Previous work experience (can be anything from retail to service industry but must have previous employment)
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, English, OR equivalent work experience
About the US Intern Program
The 2023 U.S. program runs for 12 weeks (May 22 - August 11 or June 12 - September 1) and will be remote (subject to change). All internships are paid. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development. US recruiting begins in the Fall and concludes end of March. Our Internships align with (COMPANY NAME)'s Flexible Workplace approach, which is designed to meet the needs of our business while providing flexibility in support of office, remote and hybrid work preferences.
At (COMPANY NAME), we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with (COMPANY NAME)? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact (COMPANY NAME) Careers.
Salary is one part of (COMPANY NAME)'s competitive package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting annualized base salary between $41,000 and $81,400. Offers are based on the candidate's experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|