Position at (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME)'s vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our global User Experience Research (UER) team advances this vision by discovering actionable insights to inform and inspire the design of quality, inclusive products. We're passionate about designing an equal, fair, and accessible platform that's modern, engaging, and responsible.
Our products help professionals all over the world stay connected, informed, and productive. The (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem is about more than just job hunting. We create and support active communities and enterprise products around sales, marketing, learning, and recruiting. Our team uses a wide range of research methods across the product development lifecycle. We pride ourselves on the rigor of our work, and we encourage experimentation as we connect the dots between user insights, design patterns, and business goals.
As an intern on the User Experience Research team, you will contribute to the entire research process, from project scoping to synthesis and communication of insights. You'll collaborate closely with other experienced UERs and a cross-functional team to influence key strategy and execution decisions.
We're looking for interns to join our team of curious, critical thinkers to work in partnership with product design, content design, product management, engineering, marketing, market research, and data science. Building products for the world's workforce takes a bold, diverse, empowered team - come be a part of ours.
* Partner with design, product, and marketing colleagues to understand business needs and design appropriate research studies to generate user-focused insights.
* Design and conduct user research studies, including surveys, in-depth interviews, field studies, focus groups, and concept/prototype testing.
* Deliver compelling research findings with clear recommendations.
* Currently pursuing BA/BS, MA/MS or PhD in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Social Science, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, or related field - or equivalent experience.
* Currently enrolled in a college or university program and returning to school the term following your summer internship.
* Understands how to frame a research study around a clear business problem.
* Basic understanding of research, design and product development practices.
* Ability to derive clear insights from structured or unstructured data from a single study.
* Ability to tell a coherent, linear story, with clearly documented findings and recommendations that relate to the original brief.
* Advocates for the user and brings their perspectives to life.
* Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
* Demonstrated knowledge of UX heuristic principles, inclusive design, design ethics, and accessibility.
lang: en_US (COMPANY NAME) Facebook Twitter Email
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|