(COMPANY NAME) empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. xxxx8;
The (COMPANY NAME) Family is currently at 150, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco with our recent partnership with Ticket Arena Leeds. xxxx7;
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.xxxx1;
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company, #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies and have just been announced in Deloitte Technology Fast 5x xxx9. xxxx0;
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. xxxx0;xxxx0;xxxx0;
We are looking for a translator to join our team for a minimum of 3 months (12 max) from our Camden office. You'll help us bring our range of products to Spanish-speaking customers. With plenty of room to grow, you'll get to make big contributions to (COMPANY NAME)'s internationalisation process, alongside smart, inspired people. Your main responsibility is to ensure that the Spanish content on our website is accurately translated and easily understandable to customers, enabling them to make well-informed choices. You will also be involved in translating material with specific marketing purposes, including email campaigns and social media posts.
We're a team of 150 globally, with our head quarters in the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. xxxx0;
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. xxxx7;
Benefits also include:
* Remote working days allotments / work from home options
* Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
* Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
* Weekly Friday drinks
* Regular team lunches
* Fun monthly company events
* Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
* Fun environment & great office in Camden Town
* Value driven start-up culture
* Are a Spanish native-level speaker with an excellent command of English
* Are studying a degree in translation or a similar educational background.
* Are eager to learn different skills and motivated to succeed
* Bring translation experience from the travel, marketing or music industry (desirable)
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
* Have experience of, and a strong interest in music festivals