CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - BILINGUAL PORTUGESE
Looking for a typical call center role? This isn't it.
Sorry but we don't do "typical." In this highly technical support role, you won't be taking scheduled bathroom breaks and explaining to customers how to reboot their routers.
What you will do is carefully examine infrastructures and environmental variables. You'll perform detailed analyses of log files. You'll share your deep analytical troubleshooting knowledge of tough problems, collaborating with the brilliant IT managers and administrators of Fortune 500 companies (aka: our customers). You'll work on the edge of IT and virtualization, getting trained in what you don't know and recognized for what you do, and you'll help us change how the world uses data.
At Veeam, you can expect:
No call center KPIs-the quality of your work is the key performance indicator.
Growth-want to learn Cascading Replication, WAFL, and Block Cloning? Great! We'll teach you. Already know what they are? Great! We'll be a good match.
Recognition-we prefer to promote engineers internally. We can tell from your work if you want to be technically challenged.
Flexibility-we all have lives outside of work. We offer a variety of shifts to fit your life needs.
Casual dress code-We have a casual work environment and respectful dress code.
So if you're looking for a fast-moving tech support engineer role with a team that's outpacing the industry, you've just found it.
The Customer Technical Support Engineer - Bilingualprovides inbound technical support for Veeam's products via the telephone, email, and remote sessions, which may require careful examination of many infrastructure and other environmental variables, as well as a detailed analysis of log files. This highly technical support role requires deep analytical troubleshooting of complex technical problems.
This position is not a traditional call center-based customer service role.
* Provide technical support and troubleshooting for (COMPANY NAME)'s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
* Provide Portuguese and English bilingual technical support and troubleshooting for (COMPANY NAME)'s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
* Must speak and write fluently in required language.
* Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam's products and the underlying technologies.
* Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
* Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
* Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
* Contribute to documentation to build Veeam's knowledge base.
Qualifications and Experience
* Creativity and perseverance for solving problems.
* Proven track record of high customer satisfaction ratings in customer or technical service role.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Collaborative work environment for team success.
* Encouragement during stressful times for yourself and to peers.
* 1-3 years of technical troubleshooting experience in a role where problem resolution skills were required
* Certifications in server and networking highly desired
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
* Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Operate effectively in stressful situations.
· Advanced use of administrator level tasks with the following; Windows OS 2008(r2)/2012(r2)/2016.
· Practical knowledge of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration) and networking configuration / troubleshooting (NAT, ports, DHCP, DNS);
· Previous experience or good understanding of virtualization technologies: VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV;
· Following experience would be considered as a plus:
o Microsoft Exchange server administration
o SAN administration
o Database engines (SQL/Oracle)
o Deep log analysis
o Wireshark (tcpdump)
o Application performance analysis