The Delivery Center (DC) team is responsible for effectively introducing (COMPANY NAME)'s clients to (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform and to (COMPANY NAME) Workspace, and assisting them from inception to production. We deliver product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their (COMPANY NAME) Cloud investments. We solve technical problems, including infrastructure migration, network optimization, security best practices, and more.
In this role, you will specialize in consulting, program management, guidance, and orchestration of cloud engagements. You will support both our customers and internal teams to deliver and execute our programs. You will travel up to 30% of the time as needed.
* Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision-makers throughout the engagement.
* Lead the program management of multifunctional (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance/verification, tracking/reporting, and risk/mitigation planning.
* Manage the risks, issues, and actions for accounts and regularly track them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves.
* Interact with business, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
* Manage the deployment of cloud-based, distributed, virtualized infrastructure solutions according to customer requirements and implementation best practices
* Experience delivering digital transformation projects to global organizations.
* Experience in program management, client service, and/or management consulting.
* Experience managing client relationships at executive level, with a focus on communicating technical concepts to audiences.
* Cloud certification.
* Experience in customer-facing cloud migration, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
* Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions and working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer-base.
* Experience leveraging quantitative assessment and analysis for decision-making and prioritization.
* Understanding of the cloud marketplace and the differentiators of various cloud offerings.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|