Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Concur Travel Consultant plays a key role in helping customers and partners realize the value Concur products have to offer. This includes fulfilling the roles of a functional expert in the initial implementation, subsequent implementation engagements, and custom functional consultant, as needed, in a production environment. You will make the client experience a delightful one ensuring that all client requirements are met while delivering a superior client experience.
In the first 12 months you will deliver:
Manage Customer Projects: Independently manage multiple concurrent complex, global, multi-phased implementations following Concur's implementation methodology while achieving minimum targets for Productivity, Days to Implement, Forecasting and Implementation NPS survey scores.
Provide Outstanding Consulting: Understand and analyze client business requirements. Provide guidance and best practices on optimal configuration options. Perform knowledge transfer to the customer for effective use of Concur Travel & Expense and ancillary products. Manage multiple concurrent complex post-production consulting engagements, delivering on Concur's Service Administration offering.
Support Travel Partners: Provide functional product support for Concur's reseller partner project managers during deployments. Serve as a single conduit into Concur should additional resources be required.
In order to accomplish this you will need to:
* Consult with customers and agency resources, both remotely via online meetings and conference calls and in person, to identify key business requirements and configure the Concur Travel application to meet those requirements.
* Become a subject matter expert on Concur Travel products and stay current on key product and process changes.
* Configure Concur Travel for integration to Concur Travel & Expense.
* Educate clients on end user functionality and administration features including imports extracts.
* Keep clients, agency resources, and management informed of implementation activities and progress through regular communications, meetings and status reports, and by reporting exceptional circumstances in a timely manner.
* Pro-actively coordinate and manage tasks and milestones to achieve implementation targeted time frames and ensure department NPS scores and ARR are achieved.
* Define and execute all types of Concur Travel project implementations.
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules and meeting milestones.
* Contribute to the development of templates and standard deployment documentation.
* Maintain regular meetings with the customer, discussing: goals, priorities, product roadmap, monthly releases and positioning additional services for identified gaps.
* Stay organized and deliver on commitments, including complying with internal procedures, such as completing required entries in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and time tracking applications.
* Travel to client sites in LATAM, up to 10%
So who are we?
Concur, a part of (COMPANY NAME), imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. Founded in 1993, Concur services are used by 30,000 clients representing 27 million users in more than 150 countries.
Concur is the leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of business through innovation, Concur's services are trusted by 20,000 clients around the globe with 25 million users.
Your career at Concur is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, work in different offices, switch business units or solve a problem that no-one has before. We're inspired by change and by each other which is a major contributing factor to how we have retained (and jealously guard) the innovative culture that has created a market leading team of 4500 colleagues.
What do you need to bring?
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years' experience in project management in a high tech industry, preferably with hosted web-based software.
* Prior Travel Management Company and/or GDS experience required.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve implementation issues.
* Demonstrated knowledge of project management tasks in application implementation environment.
* Effective communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling project implementation.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Ability to pass a background check.
* Native Portuguese Speaker with fluent English AND Spanish speaking skills. Portuguese highly desirable.
* Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
* Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
* Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
* Displays a relentless commitment to win
* Displays personal & corporate integrity
Critical Performance Competencies:
* Attention to Detail
* Planning and Organization
* Communication and Influence
* Adaptability/ Flexibility
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Implementation Manager, Project Manager, ERP, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management