Founded in 1856 by Thomas (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
(COMPANY NAME)'s retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for - world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury (COMPANY NAME) experience for every customer.
We are looking for a Department Manager to join our team in Parndorf on a fixed term basis.
Through your passion for the brand and product you will lead your team to deliver exceptional service and will be responsible for the efficient running of your department to meet the store's business goals.
* Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated department, setting performance targets and driving department productivity and profitability
* Ensure all of your team members have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures, coaching them and providing feedback as necessary
* Cultivate customer relationships to create loyal advocates for the Brand and leverage your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction.
* Continue to develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews
* Be the brand ambassador and serve as a specialist for your department's product categories by exhibiting passion for the (COMPANY NAME) brand and strong product knowledge.
* Adhere to the merchandising guidelines and maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
* Previous experience in the role in Luxury driving a department's sales and profitability while maintaining exceptional customer service standards
* Commercial awareness, you will have had exposure working towards sales related KPIs
* In-depth understanding of clients' expectations and what a luxury service entails
* Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to change
* Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling paired with excellent product knowledge
* Organised, able to prioritise and problem solve while working with pace
* Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Austria || Not Applicable || Parndorf || RETAIL OFFLINE || OUTLET || n/a
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|