(COMPANY NAME) Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. (COMPANY NAME) ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. (COMPANY NAME) Transportation has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
For our Engineering division, we are looking for a dedicated Vehicle Engineer at our location in Vienna, Austria.
The Vehicle Engineer is responsible for management of external interfaces in relation to ecosystem integration and infrastructure compatibility of our products (trains) as contractual baseline with our customers. Operability requirements are functional and non-functional regarding infrastructure, operation and maintenance.
- Define and specify the usability, maintainability and handling of our products (vehicles) according to the requirements of infrastructure, maintenance and operation;
- Analysis, definition and control of project-related requirements, as well as simulation and calculation to meet these requirements;
- Creating project-related technical specifications and specifications for higher-level vehicle concepts;
- Control of the implementation of technical specifications;
- Checking constructive solutions for plausibility, determine solution methods;
- Independent conducting of technical negotiations and technical coordination with other departments and customers
- Completed university education in the field of Engineering;
- Professional experience in the operability or, in the case of cross-employment, subject-specific professional experience, e.g. in cross-system vehicle functions;
- Experience in operation/maintenance/signalling/human factors - ergonomics, human errors;
- Very good presentation and communication skills, the simplified representation of complex relationships with non-specialists;
- Systematic, analytical and functional thinking;
- Very good command of German and English language;
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at (COMPANY NAME) Transportation? If so, apply now at wxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR gross / month (14 x) for full-time employment
according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work
experience and qualifications.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws