At (COMPANY NAME) Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
Join us as a Subsystem Project Manager and you'll be looking at
a career-defining role based in Vienna.
As a Subsystem Project Manager, you will run, administer and organize project activities in cooperation under the direction of the Head of ROQ EWIS PdM, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Management of a project according to the project milestones and schedule
* Regular interface with all project stakeholders including customer, Chief Project Office as well as global functions
* Management of the Project Core Team, including performance reviews
* Allocation of work packages and delegation of special tasks
* Propose and Review the project schedule with the Head of ROQ EWIS PdM and EWIS Engineering heads
* Weekly/monthly Follow-up on budget: Hours, ODC's and material
* Keep project schedules up to date
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
* Up-dates risk management plans accordingly (PPRS & ROP data bases)
* Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
* Introduce required governance to monitor and track project's progress and handle any issues that arise
* Organize coordination & status meetings
* Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and reports
* Ensure that internal clients' needs are met as the project evolves. Report status to EWIS Head of PdM and relevant project ROQ PMs
* Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
* Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
* Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency
* Ensure clients' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
* Communicate ideas for improving company processes
* Proven experience in project management with relevant experiences in Transportation
* Experience in managing a cross-functional team in the international setup
* Engineering diploma - Electrical Engineering constitutes a plus
* PMI or PMP certification constitutes a plus
* Fluent in English and German
* Core competencies: Resilience, Planning and aligning, Managing ambiguity, Good communicator, Problem solving
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 4.100 gross / month (14 x) for full-time employment according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work experience and qualifications.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
(COMPANY NAME) Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry's broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws