In Vienna we are strengthening our Marketing team and looking for a passionate, collaborative and dedicated team player for the role of
Strategic Insights Associate (f/m/d)
Fixed term contract - 6 months
The position is part of the Marketing Team and responsible for supporting in the development of a Portfolio Strategy in the Austrian market by timely reporting relevant industry trends and identifying portfolio opportunities
What are the main areas of responsibility?
* Constantly monitor each market/ segment trend from different sources (Retail Audit, Consumer Research, Internal sales, Market Reports, Official Publications, NDDP Study). Monthly reporting of trends. Constantly monitor RSPs with the help of JTI Austria Database (SKU list including new launches, RSP list with changes highlights) and update Austrian market, report relevant changes to internal as well as external stakeholders.
* Assist in the implementation of continuous follow-up and sound analysis of consumer, trade and competitive environment.
* Support and organize data loads from different sources, analyzing and reporting. Work as well in close cooperation with IT department. Support JTI Austria Database development and optimization.
* Conduct and complete other projects and activities not listed above, after being defined and agreed with the line manager, by his/her skills, technical knowledge and level of development.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you have…
* University degree in organizational sciences, mathematics/statistics, economics, psychology, marketing
* Up to 1 year of experience in designing and executing statistical analyses and reporting (FMCG market research to be considered an advantage).
* Fluent language skills in English, and German skills are advantageous
* MS Office literacy (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Power BI)
* Computer technical understanding is a must / SQL-Database handling / technical competencies to take care of the Power BI Reports development and maintenance.
* Excellent analytical skills. Familiarity with the agile working style will be an advantage.
We offer you attractive working conditions in an international company with modern equipment in a good location in Vienna. In addition to extensive social benefits, a total annual gross salary of at least EUR 42.000 is provided for this position if the requirements are met. Depending on qualification and previous experience, the willingness to overpay is given.
Join our team and take advantage of the excellent development and career opportunities at Austria's Number 1 Top Employer. Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? We look forward to receiving your application in English
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|