Technical Planner (f/m) - Vienna or Neusiedl am See
AT, Vienna | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 3135
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Sales > SBU NCE > Service EEA
Vestas Eastern Europe and Austria (part of Vestas Central Europe) is a Sales Business Unit covering Austria and Eastern Europe countries. We are responsible for the Sales, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing Business Unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Central Europe the best place to work.
The Technical Planner (f/m) is preparing the work content for all scheduled Service orders. He/she analyses operational data to prevent turbines from unplanned stops and extra visits. He/she also optimizes our work efficiency in the field based on the input from Reliability Management, different knowledge bases, technical information network and the developed personal experience. He/she supports offerings to customer by generating the input, as well as maximising our Upside Sharing and Bonus invoicing by ensuring correct downtime allocation. He/she contributes to maximize the Contract profitability by his technical expertise.
* Ensuring all Service work Instructions (SWI), safety documentation, subcontractor documentation and hired equipment certification is handled and distributed accordingly as well as providing a draft for the Service Order Text to be completed by the technicians and later delivered to the customer at order closure
* Defining all required spare parts, materials, tools, consumables and personnel in regards to T&M orders, Condition Based Maintenance and troubleshooting of the wind turbines and putting that information into the Service order
* Processing the daily surveillance notifications and notifications from the Reliability Maintenance engineer (Site Planning Support Teamlead) and creating Service Orders with the right indicators and execution priority
* Informing the Scheduler, if execution shall be earlier than three months from actual moment of identifying the task
* Analysing the production losses for long stops (>3 days) and short stops (
* Being in charge of the needed delivieries on AT++ (AT/CZ/CH/HU/SK/HR) technical issues, arising both in Technical Planning and from Customer Relationship Management, that have to come from Technical Field Support (TOS)
* HTL graduate with extremely solid technical (Mechatronik, Electrical Engineering) skillset or a person with apprentice education that worked on equipment for five years and with an at least two years additional education (like Meisterbrief) or a Service Technician with proven track record and the desire for minimum three years office work
* Fluent in English and German (oral and written)
* Good knowledge in SAP/ERP & MS Office
* Technical understanding
* Thinking in processes
* Problem solver
* Self organization / stress resistant
What we offer
* A team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy
* The opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a global company
* Collective agreement metal industry
* 2xxx,x8 EUR per month, market-compliant additional overpay depending on qualification and experience
* 25 days of holiday
* Private and occupational insurance
* Home Office (two days in a month)
Please apply online. Working location can be Vienna or Neusiedl am See. For further information please contact Juliane K÷hn (Recruiter NCE) +4x xxxxxxxxxx7.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels