The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better. At TextNow, we are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly - transparent pricing.
TextNow was ranked the fastest growing software company in Canada by Profit 500 in 2015, and as a result of this staggering growth, we are looking for well-rounded Ad Ops Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team and help us in our mission of building a product that disrupts the wireless industry.
As part of the team you'll be a key player in helping to drive a large part of the company's monthly revenue and help develop tools and practices that innovate and lead the ad operations industry. At TextNow we pride ourselves on giving huge growth potential to our employees, and there are always opportunities to take on more responsibilities or learn new, valuable skill-sets. Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What You'll Do:
* Own mobile app and web ad optimization, and helping to drive best practices and standards
* Internal reporting of advertising revenue, and maintenance of third party reporting tools, including running monthly ads receivables process
* Campaign setup and management for sales / new networks tracking and resolving network bugs / opportunities
* Manage relationships with ad networks and helping to increase revenue with each partner month over month.
* Help to run ads A/B tests; collect and analyze data that will impact key revenue decisions
* Maintain documents to track quarterly objectives and work with the Manager, Advertising Platforms to generate new initiatives to meet/exceed revenue goals on a regular basis.
* QA support for new ad units, networks, SDK updates
* Business development support - seeking out new, innovative ad products and ways we can stay on the forefront of the industry. (Travel to fun locations and conference may be required).
* Perform other special projects/ad-hoc requests assigned
Who you are:
* A passion for analytics, investigating and troubleshooting ad and tech related problems
* Technical understanding of, and proficiency with, mobile advertising and ad flows: SDKs, JS tags, macros, and keyword targeting
* 1-3 years Advertising Operational experience a plus: knowledge of ad-servers, mediation platforms, optimization best practices, A/B testing and QA new ad units
* Experience with troubleshooting impression, request, and fill numbers as a part of good optimization standards.
* Good understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, and a passion to be at the forefront of new ad products, best practices and how to move to a better advertising experience for the user, publisher and advertiser.
* Experience working with iOS, Android and Web engineers
* Prior relationships with ad networks and third party ad technology companies preferred.
* Impactful work
* Professional development
* TextNow-powered smartphone
* Competitive total compensation package
* Catered breakfast & lunch
* Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence