Ready to manage our Order to Delivery process for customers in the BELUX market, ensuring the highest efficiency and cost effectiveness of the supply chain from Danone to shelf? Join us and become part of this great 'family':
Customer Service Employee
What will you be doing?
Your most important responsibilities will be:
* Delivering perfect execution of the order management process and service performance, driving superior customer service level & customer satisfaction in line with business expectations.
* Act as an interface with the logistics teams for the order to delivery cycle (from sending of orders to customer reception)
* Ensure accurate order proposals for the customer when a VMI solution is in place (at platform or store level)
* Responsible for our portfolio of Customers with focus on:
* Day to day customer collaboration (operational order to delivery issues and process improvements, regular customer contacts)
* KPI follow-up (including PEPE follow up (root cause and actions))
* Optimize order patterns, delivery frequency/service, EDI setup, OSA & freshness improvement.
* Own the VMI and other customer interface tools, propose improvements
* Develop excellent relationships with your internal stakeholders: Field team/Lineacom team /Forecast/ Key Account Manager/Supply chain teams/ customers
* You will play a role and support the Customer Collaboration Manager with ad hoc Supply Chain projects.
You have some experience in a Supply Chain role focusing on planning, analysis or customer service. Your affinity with (supply chain) systems, analytical thinking, problem solving and customer orientation, make you the perfect candidate for this role. With your communication and language (NL - FR - ENG) skills you can perform in a multidisciplinary environment. It gives you energy to work as a team and learn from and share ideas with others. You are hands-on, stress resistant and able to deal with routine tasks.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. A competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly - we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career!
Hit the "apply now" button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager Supply Chain on via firstname.lastname@example.org