About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, (COMPANY NAME)'s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, (COMPANY NAME) is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. (COMPANY NAME)'s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. (COMPANY NAME) employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 5.3 billion euros. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
The Industrialization Project engineer is a member of the Industrialization, Qualification and Production support group. The production support includes mass production and repair activities of the payment terminal. This group includes Industrialization Project Engineers, industrialization specialist and quality specialist, which are responsible for:
* Industrial introduction and the qualification of new products and the associated processes
* Ensuring the right quality level of products and production processes
* Daily support of subcontractors and suppliers for the production and repair activities in Europe and the Far East.
Major areas and duties
As Industrialization Project Engineer, you will
* Be the project leader for the industrial part of the production and repair strategy
* Conception and execution of planning and associated budget
* Project governance (meetings with internal and external partners)
* Insure reporting and escalation to management
* Management of subcontractors
* Ensure the continuity and quality of the production and repair line
* Cost follow-up
* Prepare technical product documentation, communicate and verify implementation
* Ownership of issues (analyze the problem, gather information, launch actions, coordinate the activities and do the follow-up of the progress until solution)
* Assess and improve continually efficiency of processes and activities with subcontractors, suppliers and internal organization.
* Managing claims concerning the product aspect :
* Insure the root causes identification and define the associated action plans
* Coordinate the activities with subcontractor, component supplier and (COMPANY NAME) internal organization.
* Responsible for execution of supplier and manufacturer audits :
* Collect the data on different level of performance and report to the management
* Define improvement actions and insure the implementation.
* Thanks to your expertise, help and coach the team to grow in the execution of the tasks and extend the knowledge on technical aspects, production process, …
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At (COMPANY NAME) our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
|Posted on:||17 Oct 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|