As a Software Developer, within the R&D team, you are involved in all development stages of embedded software features.
You are responsible for the design, development and unitary testing of software modules including:
* Protocols stack adaptations: 802.11ac; 8xxx1ax; 802.11k,v,r, s
* Smart Wi-Fi: WDS; IEEE 1905 extensions, band steering, client steering,
* Wi-Fi radio optimization: ACS, DFS channels management,
* Wi-Fi antennas optimization
* Network Management Modules,
* Environment Linux 2.6, 3.1
* Low level drivers development:, Wi-Fi drivers, Ethernet, ATM,
* Development tools for test automation
- about you
You have graduated with a Masters in computer science/electronics or in IT/electronics engineering.
You have experience of 5 years in embedded software development and / or telecommunications and / or cloud computing software.
You have a good knowledge of :
* Programming Languages : C / C + +, Unix Shell Programming
* Embedded Linux and its associated tools
* Software: multi-threading, network programming, client-server applications
* Network: TCP / IP stacks - ETH, VLAN, IPv4/v6 Routing, Bridging, HTTP, SOAP, Firewall, NAT, etc..
* Linux drivers, especially in the areas of network including, ATM, USB, DSL, G.Fast,... and wireless: Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, BLE, DECT, ULE, Thread, Zigbee, ...
* English as a working language
* Experience in agile programming and in devops is a Plus
* Knowledge of Home Gateways chipsets is a plus: Broadcom, Intel, Qualcomm, Quantenna, celeno, Mediatek, DSPG, NXP, ...
- additional information
- Dynamic, agile and innovative subsidiary with international dimension.
- High exposure to IoT, Smart Home, Smart Wi-Fi, multiplay and digital TV-media markets.
- Job with strong internal and external exposition with a wide range of international stakeholders (France, Europe, Middle East).
- Human-size teams valuing individual contribution and exchanges.
* Wijgmaal-Belgium or
* Colombes -France
SoftAtHome is a fast growing software company delivering leading connectivity, Pay TV and digital services for Operator devices in the home. Through its SOP product, SoftAtHome is empowering operators to compete against local competition and global players alike by leveraging the ecosystem to deliver outstanding services. SOP is central to delivering standard based cost-effective solutions that are simple and long lasting. Its solutions are already deployed on over 30 million homes in more than 17 countries in multiple broadband and broadcast deployments for major operators.
The company is headquartered in France with development and sales teams also in Belgium and the UAE.
For more information, visit our website at wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm or follow us @SoftAtHome