Handary is an industrial expert in delivering natural shelf life solutions. We are looking for 2 intern who will join in our sales & Marketing team, where you will receive comprehensive and effective training of the company’s core business, global markets and long-term objectives. The position could be in two locations of Belgium-Brussels and fleurus, Belgium
As a trainee, you will become actively involved in the company’s day-to-day operations concerning B2B Sales and Marketing activities. In this position, you will take full responsibility regarding the market progress, ordering processes and the customer relationship management.
• Supporting and assisting in the daily work of marketing and sales department, especially through assisting by administrative tasks
• Contacting different entities and organizations (related to the business)
• Managing the data base of existing and appearing/potential clients (client pipelines)
• Collecting data about potential markets according to the food industry and actual projects of the company
• Preparing documents for the local authorities (under supervision of the employee) and visiting them accordingly to the current needs of the company
• Translating website, marketing materials, documents, papers of the company
• Updating and extending the company’s activities on the internet portals
• You have (or will have) a degree in Administration/Marketing/Management/Law/ • Business and Administration
• Good relationship skills - good communicator
• Organization skills
• Time management skills (respect of deadlines)
• Flexible and dynamic
• Languages: English is a must, and additional languages such as French / Spanish /German /Dutch will be an asset.