The Strategic Account Management Department is currently looking for a EMEA MD Bids & Tenders Subject Matter Expert (temporary contract - 6 months).
* Act as Business Project Manager/Project Lead for relevant Initiatives.
* Act as Subject Matter Expert in the Bids, Tenders framework identifying areas of improvements on Governance, Processes, Tools and Organization Setup that would drive stronger efficiencies and effectiveness.
* Drive Operative Governance of the "TOP" Community in close partnership with the other EMEA Business Change Manager.
* Act as Business Leader ensuring that all enhancements and/or other IT activities have the appropriate Business support, in close partnership with Johnson & Johnson Technology Teams.
* Lead the contribution to strengthening partnerships with Tender Office Departments across the region to ensure adoption of the EMEA Bids & Tenders Best in Class Processes.
* Lead the contribution to strengthening partnerships with key internal stakeholders including;Strategic Capabilities teams, Franchise leads, Corporate Internal Auditors, Legal, Country leadership teams, HEMA, Medical Affairs, Finance - Government Affairs as for their interaction with the Bids, Tenders and Contracting framework.
* Define, implement, execute and present reporting and dashboard for country and EMEA leadership.
* Travel required for 20%.
The EMEA MD Bids & Tenders Subject Matter Expert will be primarily responsible for providing continued leadership, direction and support on any major initiatives & projects within the scope of the Bids & Tenders framework. The individual will work in close partnership with the other Resources & Roles of the EMEA Strategic MD Commercial Operations team and relevant Project / Initiative Team.
The EMEA MD Bids & Tenders Subject Matter Expert will grow expertise and skills in the Johnson & Johnson Bids & Tenders Medical Devices strategies, methodology, processes, tools and Governance. The individual will work in close partnership with the EMEA Bids & Tenders Council Members, the EMEA Key-users and other relevant countries Stakeholders.
The EMEA MD Bids & Tenders Subject Matter Expert will also have a strong understanding in the EMEA Bids & Tenders Best in Class Process and will use that expertise to drive process enhancements across the region & by leveraging best practice that will contribute in standardizing and reducing resource workload within the countries. The Individual will also contribute in the identification of improvement opportunities in the pre-tendering and post-tendering in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
The EMEA MD Bids & Tenders Subject Matter Expert will use the extensive knowledge on the Johnson & Johnson Standard tools used within the framework of the Bids, Tenders and Contracting to identify and lead - Business wise - the implementation of new capabilities - in close collaboration with Johnson & Johnson Technology - that will benefit process excellence, flawless execution and automation.
The EMEA MD Bids & Tenders Subject Matter Expert will report into the EMEA Strategic MD Commercial Operations Lead.
* Solid experience in Bids & Tenders framework (3 yrs +) within Medical Devices, with a strong understanding of processes and procedures.
* Experienced Bids & Tenders Subject Matter Expert (2+ years) with a track record of delivering results in challenging environments.
* Experienced in the healthcare industry, medical device / surgery markets (2+years); having demonstrated the ability to understand the breadth of a portfolio of products.
* Deep understanding of bids & tenders processes and procedures within the scope of Tender Offices.
* Collaboration and teaming - exhibits a driving dedication to change management (people & process); excellent people/relationship skills in influencing, project management, conflict management and team building.
* Understanding of current healthcare market dynamics.
* High learning agility
* Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of cross functional collaboration is required to deliver outstanding business results.
* Ability to interact with and influence stakeholders / teams.
* Understanding of the quote, Tenders and contracting landscape and interaction with other departments across Medical Devices.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and process improvement skills.
* Demonstrated expertise in advanced data systems, Word, and PowerPoint, Outlook, is required. Superior proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
* Effective communication skills including presentation skills.
* Ability to interact with consultancy resources defining deliverables that will contribute to the achievement of Johnson & Johnson objectives.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Expertize (1+ year) of the Johnson & Jonson IT Standard: Contract Manager System Suite.
* Expertize on the EMEA Bids & Tenders Best in Class Process
* Project Management Expertize in FPX Methodology.
* Knowledge of the Johnson & Johnson IT Systems: Customer Condition Enquiry
* Knowledge of the Johnson & Johnson IT Systems: HPALM
Key Working Relationships
* Working within the internal matrix environment in conjunction with EMEA Strategic MD Commercial Operations.
* Work cross functionally with Legal, Customer Service, Country Finance & Regional Finance, HEMA, Medical Affairs, Government Affairs, and Communications to execute Revenue Assurance and drive excellence in the Bids & Tenders framework.
* Work cross functionally with Johnson & Johnson IT department to ensure maximum contribution of the IT Platform
* Working with consultancy firms and IT Suppliers to generate value for Johnson & Johnson
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|