About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
We are looking for a leader of a team of approximately 20 Java developers who will also take an active part in the technical activities.
You will be responsible for:
* personal development of the employees,
* performance management and appraisal,
* training, mentoring and coaching,
* team building,
* time and holiday management,
* bid support - writing technical offers, effort estimations,
* taking an active part in the software development projects.
* experience in team leading,
* experience in Java development,
* experience in designing and documenting software systems based on Java,
* good spoken and written English,
* good presentation skills.
* work in international environment,
* competitive salary package,
* relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures),
* private medical care,
* life and disability insurance,
* Interesting trainings and professional development programs.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong