The person hired for this role will be responsible for:
* Integrating the standards and services provided by the other IT Infrastructure Architects (Competence & Standards Teams) into an End User Platform and Service, and ensure performance, usability and flexibility for the (COMPANY NAME) teams deploying the services to the End Users.
* This includes all relevant services on Desktops, Notebooks and relevant/required accessories, ranging from the devices itself, their operating system, as well as standard software and services provided on them.
* Supporting the technology or service owners to continuously improve the designs and standards.
* Managing the End User Platform domain team, but also a very strong collaboration and teaming with the different Regional IT Domain Leaders that are close to the business.
* 10++ years of work experience, out of which at least 3 years are required in the an architectural or service owner role for Workplace Services or End User Platform Management
* Ability to create and improve new and existing IT Infrastructure processes related to Service Desks to drive efficiency, quality, and cost-effective solutions.
* Proven excellence in working in matrix organisation but also in managing "solid line" reporting relationships for small infrastructure teams.
* Strong Relationship and Stakeholder Management skills
* Understanding of financial principles
* Ability to analyses and structure data that matters to build reports, metrics and KPI; and couple them with analysis and insights.
* Strong organizational design and coordination skills.
* Proven ability to be self-motivated and a self-starter.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong customer service mind-set.
* Familiarity with state-of-the-art Service Management process and tools.
* Proven track record on designing the next generation Workplace and/or End user Platform Services, such as Modern Workplace incl. Cloud Transition
* Proven ability to work with toolsets including, but not limited to Microsoft Excel and pivot tables, PowerPoint, MS Project.
* Preferred experience with asset tracking tools and processes.
* Ability to review large amounts of data and analyze and spot trends and provide analysis and structured insights/action plans.
* Experience working within a Service Management system such as OTRS, Jira, or ServiceNow
Education and/or Experience:
* Master's degree in Information Technology
* Experience in an international/multinational environment
* ITIL Foundations certification is a plus
* Multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company