To expand our JAVA core competence team, we are looking for enthusiastic & ambitious developers.
Who are you
You are an experienced JAVA front-end and/or back-end developer, preferably familiar with Spring MVC and Hibernate or JPA. You are a team player, but also capable of working independently of your colleagues. If wanted, it's possible to grow towards a team lead function or an architectural role.
* JEE 5/6/7
* Maven/Ant/ORM (Hibernate, JPA)
* AngularJS / Backbone.js / HTML5 / CSS
* Oracle, MySQL or MSSQL
* Knowledge of JUnit/Mockito is a strong plus
* You feel comfortable with Agile and are happy to work in a Scrum environment
* You are expressive and communicative
* You exchange thoughts and ideas with colleagues, project managers and customers to achieve the best results for the entire project
* You are eager to gain new knowledge and willing to share what you know
* You are open to an ambitious career path
Dutch and English: fluently (French is a plus)
What we offer
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
* Competitive salary with attractive extra-legal benefits (like a company car, fuel card, mobile with data plan, meal vouchers, expense allowances);
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
* Private medical insurance;
* An attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary;
* Life Assurance;
* Income Protection;
* Personal Accident Insurance;
* Season Ticket Loan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Tanja Smet on +32 (0)493 85 32 87 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities