Ligne de serviceTax
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résuméFull job title: Junior Personal Income Tax and Reward Consultant
Start date: September 2021
Department: Tax and Legal services - Personal Tax
Location: Brussels, Antwerp or Ghent
We guide. We support. You grow.
Hit the road and discover the fascinating and constantly changing Tax landscape with the guidance and support of (COMPANY NAME)'s Tax teams, the world's leading providers of Tax services. Make an impact by solving problems in Corporate, Indirect or Personal Tax, Accounting , Transfer Pricing, Trade and so much more - your specialty is always your choice. Our multidisciplinary tax teams work side-by-side both in Belgium and across borders to help clients make the changes they need to be transparent, accountable and sustainable. It's better for business and better for society.
We're looking for a talented Junior Personal Income Tax & Reward Consultant to join our Tax and Legal Services department as part of our People and Organisation Consulting team.
What you'll learn and do
* Together with our multidisciplinary team of People and Organisation consultants, you'll advise HR teams on the remuneration strategy for their top executives both on local and international levels.
* Assist remuneration committees with setting their Reward strategy for both short- and long-term incentives. This includes benchmarking, revisiting strategies, drafting policies and reporting on reward packages for top executives.
* Advise on compensation principles/philosophy as well as on the (income) tax aspects of remuneration.
* Help clients decide on and innovate their reward strategy (flexible reward, mobility packages of the future, etc.). This includes helping in cost calculation, negotiations and communications and drafting policies, all the way up to implementation in payroll and tax returns.
* Together with the team, you'll represent clients to the Belgian tax authorities (requests for information, tax claims, tax audits, ruling requests, etc.)
* Frequently be in contact with people of different cultures and nationalities and build a local and international network within (COMPANY NAME).
* During workshops with clients, you'll define total reward packages aligned to the company strategy and business goals.
Who you are
* Master's degree in (Tax) Law, (Applied) Economics or Business Administration.
* Second degree related to tax or compensation and benefits is a plus.
* Good knowledge of / interest in personal income tax and remuneration-related aspects.
* Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
* Fluent in Dutch / French and English.
* Good communication skills including writing concisely and developing clear visuals.
What we offer
* Valuable professional experience in the 'best business school in the world'
* Continuous learning with classroom training (both technical and soft skills) in Belgium and abroad
* A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves
* Inspiring and awesome colleagues
* Team events such as Last Friday drinks, team-building days and celebrations, as well as time spent on community days and charity activities
* Forward looking and very accessible leadership hosting inspirational lunches
* An extensive health programme including an online platform and various challenges, yoga and pilates in our offices, yearly flu vaccinations, sports communities, mental resilience workshops
* A flexible working schedule including homeworking and the possibility to conveniently make use of various holiday schemes
* An interesting salary and benefits package
* And much more!
Looking for a career where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir