Ligne de serviceTax
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résuméFull job title: Junior Indirect Tax Consultant
Start date: September 2021
Department: Tax and Legal services
Location: Brussels, Ghent or Antwerp
We guide. We support. You grow.
Hit the road and discover the fascinating and constantly changing Tax landscape with the guidance and support of (COMPANY NAME)'s Tax teams, the world's leading providers of Tax services. Make an impact by solving problems in Corporate, Indirect or Personal Tax, Accounting , Transfer Pricing, Trade and so much more - your specialty is always your choice. Our multidisciplinary tax teams work side-by-side both in Belgium and across borders to help clients make the changes they need to be transparent, accountable and sustainable. It's better for business and better for society.
We're looking for a talented Junior Indirect Tax Consultant to join our Tax and Legal Services department as part of our Indirect Tax team.
What you'll learn and do
Our Indirect Tax department deals with international and national indirect taxes, predominantly VAT, customs and excise duties. We help our clients, from an indirect tax (ITX) perspective, identify the best strategic choices for their corporate and supply chain setup, the right technology choices (enterprise resource planning platforms, tax and VAT compliance software, e-invoicing solutions, etc.) Clients range from the largest multinationals to technology companies, not-for-profit organisations and public bodies. Our indirect tax consultants perform the four Cs daily: consulting, compliance & technology, coordination and coaching.
* Join an international team of global ITX experts.
* Take the challenge to become a specialist in the ITX field.
* Enter the fascinating world of the Trade Wars.
* Provide advice on Belgian and European VAT law.
* Have a lot of fun.
Who you are
* Master's degree in law, taxation, (applied) economics, commercial engineering or business studies. Qualification in tax would be a bonus. Otherwise, you're willing to take evening classes, if necessary.
* Graduating this academic year or have a maximum of two years' experience.
* Motivated and dynamic team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn.
* Client-oriented, out-of-the-box thinker with a critical mindset.
* Good writing skills and a flair for numbers.
* Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
What we offer
* Valuable professional experience in the 'best business school in the world'
* Continuous learning with classroom training (both technical and soft skills) in Belgium and abroad
* A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves
* Inspiring and awesome colleagues
* Team events such as Last Friday drinks, team-building days and celebrations, as well as time spent on community days and charity activities
* Forward looking and very accessible leadership hosting inspirational lunches
* An extensive health programme including an online platform and various challenges, yoga and pilates in our offices, yearly flu vaccinations, sports communities, mental resilience workshops
* A flexible working schedule including homeworking and the possibility to conveniently make use of various holiday schemes
* An interesting salary and benefits package
* And much more!
Looking for a career where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir