Manufacturing Seedlab Supervisor
Geel , Belgium
The manufacturing Seedlab supervisor will be part of the Geel plant 1 USP organization and reporting to the USP manager of Plant 1.
Our department is looking for a manufacturing Seedlab supervisor. The main focus is to schedule the Seedlab day to day activities, coach the team and support/improve the future Seedlab organization.
* Focus on short term planning activities for seedlab plant 1 including maintenance, calibration, … activities - integrated scheduling
* Optimize scheduling tool for the current and future organization
* Challenge current way of working - simplification is key - keep it simple - support changes
* Input in current way of working: MBR's, procedures, OJT's,… and update if required
* Focus on quality and safety: writing deviations, dealing with iprova.
* Act as a general contact person for the Seedlab team for internal and external contacts
* Identify and support implementation of improvements and simplification
* MBR set-up, MO , Biolims, ... all preparations needed in support of the execution of a production day to day schedule
* In depth knowledge of all production related systems: Athena,Biolims, MES, Phenix, iprova,...
* Coach the seedlab technicians - being a leader of the team
Required Skills & Qualifications
* in depth knowledge of the production process would be a great benefit
* show passion, energy and motivation in execution
* Good writing skills
* Good cGMP knowledge
* teamplayer and good communication skills
* Leading a team
* Strive for simplification but detailed and thorough
* Act for change is key in this position
* Attention for the people and the team - involve customers - develop people - lead by example
* Work transveral
* Strive for results
* Be flexible in a changing working environment
Minimum Master degree or equivalent through experience
Experience in leading a team and relevant process knowledge is a benefit
Terms of Employment
Candidates can apply in workday. Start-up will be on short notice period. Therefore, we recommend applying in short term and informing your supervisor about your application.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all