Janssen Research & Development LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Project Management Support role in the Process Data Integration. This position is to be located at Beerse, Belgium and Leiden, Netherlands. This position may involve up to 10% domestic and/or international travel. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Project Management Support Position, Process Data Integration will support the standardization of project management in EBIS, assist in managing the EBIS project portfolio, and deliver communications for project/portfolio updates. This role will partner with external stakeholders in various global functions to ensure clear visibility of portfolio status and project progress.
* The Project Management Support, Process Data Integration will:
* Support execution of project plans
* Support maintenance of project management templates and principles
* Ensure adherence to project management standards across EBIS
* Drive consolidation and delivery of communication of progress in projects
* Aid in management of the group calendar and coordinate activities
* Support management of the EBIS project portfolio
* Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferable in Business Administration
* Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
* Strong communication skills
* Interdependent partnering skills in a global setting
* This position is located in Beerse (BE) or Leiden (NL) and we don't offer relocation support