(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Welcome to the (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud. We're continuing our journey of growth and are looking to add a talented Sales Leader to our team who will assume leadership of a team of Account Executives and drive team performance for our Marketing Cloud business.
The Regional Vice President (RVP) for Marketing Cloud BeLux (Belgium & Luxembourg), will be based in our (COMPANY NAME) office in Zaventem, and will be responsible for a team covering Commercial and Enterprise customers. This leader will lead a sales team, recognised for high-growth, long term sustainable success and it's commitment to (COMPANY NAME) values:
Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Fun, Equality, Wellness and Transparency
* Maintain and improve the Marketing Cloud differentiated value and drive year-on-year growth in our business through growing sales in our existing customer base and developing & executing strategies for landing new customers.
* Drive long term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building a high performance team
* Align and coordinate product, customer success, and services teams to deliver incredible success for our customers
* Use and scale best practice from across the wider EMEA Marketing Cloud and (COMPANY NAME) business
* Position the team to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the team year on year.
* Operating in a high-growth environment, this will likely be achieved by:
* Defining a clear and compelling plan
* Effective prioritisation
* Translating business objectives into specific goals for the given area
* Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them
* Utilising internal and external C-level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for our customers
* Cross-functional engagement with Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Partner Alliances, Services & Employee Success.
* Defining a clear and compelling annual plan, driving a culture of strong execution, orientation towards developing new customer accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
* Managing the AE's to help drive and close both strategic/complex deals as well as regular run rate smaller deals.
* Development of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training new account executives on the sales process.
* Driving operational rigour:
* Overseeing the full cycle of sales: from developing sales campaigns, demand generation.
* Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
* A sales leader with a proven, successful background in sales, ideally sales management in the Marketing technology domain, and in building, inspiring and motivating a team of Account Executives. Day-to-day, driving and managing a sales team with a strong cadence of deal closure on a monthly and quarterly basis; track record of consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals.
* Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple SaaS offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers.
* Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
* A belief that the team should be recognised as much for its culture as for its results.
* Can demonstrate examples of inspiring new and existing customers to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology as a platform.
* Proven record of sales success in the Marketing or CRM domain
* Solid understanding of PaaS/SaaS & business value selling
* Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
* Excellent Business Management and Sales Skills
* A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org