Danone is one of the biggest FMCG companies, focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us and work in a dynamic environment with talented people to contribute to a healthier world? For our Early Life Nutrition division, we are now looking for a:
Retail Key Account Manager
(Fulltime, Location: Brussel)
About the role
As our Retail Key Account Manager, you translate the commercial strategy and marketing activation plans into action plans for your Key Accounts. You implement them to create sustainable growth with your customers in a win-win mindset.
This role is for the Nutricia Early Life Nutrition division of Danone. In total, there are around 20 people within this sales team in Belgium. You interact efficiently with other departments (Customer Marketing, Marketing, Field team, Supply Chain, Finance...) within Nutricia but also with Global Customer Teams.
* You set business objectives for your customers and translate the commercial strategy into concrete plans.
* You negotiate and agree with your customers on all the elements of the plan: yearly contracts with investment levels, assortment, promotions, category management projects, secondary placement, customer and shopper marketing initiatives.
* You execute this business plan with excellence, achieving ambitious turnover and profitability objectives.
* You closely monitor, evaluate and act upon the sales KPI's of your customers.
* You provide full customer understanding, being the expert for your customers and you defend, animate and push your customer plans towards your line manager, the Sales Director and Leadership Team.
* You create long lasting relationship / partnership with different decision makers within your customers organization.
You have a University/Master degree in marketing, economics or other business orientation background with a first 2 years' experience in Sales (Field, Key Accounting, Trade Marketing or business development) in fast moving organizations. You need to have a good knowledge of the retail landscape in Belgium. You have a strong commercial mindset, selling and negotiation skills.
For this role, we need you to have strong analytical thinking combined with pragmatic decision-making and problem-solving approach. You know how to work efficient and you are result driven, pro-active and determined. You can also communicate efficiently with diverse types of profiles, functions or cultures.
It's required to be bilingual in Dutch and French and to have good working knowledge of English. Your advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint will be key.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition is one of the main players on the baby food market. Today he is the European leader within the Baby Food industry specialized in food helping babies and children (0-3 years) having a healthier growth and development, thanks to a widely spread range of worthy products easy in use and offering a higher nutritive value. In Belgium, Nutricia is responsible for this specific market, with great products such as Nutrilon and Olvarit.
Hit the "apply now" button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview; 1st round and 2nd round interview that will be held in our offices in Brussels.
Need more information?
Please contact EugÚnie Mullie, Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone via +3x xxx xx xx x4
Experience: Experienced Professionals