No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx5 - Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Key Account Manager - Pharma (OTC)
As Key Account Manager, you own the development of all Pharmacy customers (wholesalers, Key Account Customers, (Para-)Pharmacy groups and e-commerce players), from strategy to execution, commercial policy, trends, future evolutions and overall return.
In this role you are also responsible to lead and manage the field force team in ensuring the delivery of the sales and profit growth plan and supporting execution of all relevant category and brand strategies. The Key Account Manager is reporting directly to the Customer Development Team Leader.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
* Manage and grow the business with our (Para-)Pharma customers
* Build and maintain loyal client relations
* Manage the pharma field team leading to excellent sales
* Identify & prioritize business opportunities based on sharp analysis
* Propose and implement adequate plans to tackle business opportunities and to offset potential risks and challenges. Assessing market activity/trends at point of purchase in order to identify new strategic opportunities
* Plan promotion and recommendation activity aligned to Trade and Shopper marketing strategy for brands
* Responsible for forecasting and reporting in collaboration with marketing and logistics
* Full P&L accountability
* Deliver qualitative input in terms of suggestions, ideas & proposals for the overall business strategy & execution
* Master Degree
* Experience: Successful OTC / FMCG experience in sales, and more specifically in the pharmacy sector
* Developed analytical skills: having the ability to translate business challenges into creative, actionable and customer oriented plans
* Service & results-oriented with a focus on growing long term client relations
* Competitive attitude in expanding the business
* Eager to learn and continuously develop skills
* Proven track record of leadership skills
* Trilingual: English/Dutch/French
* A key role in one of the leading companies in the international FMCG sector
* Both national and international career opportunities in one of the world's leading consumer goods company
* Excellent compensation package including 13th month, an attractive bonus plan, company car, telephone allowances and other benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation