In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the champion in the smooth implementations of Philips HCIS (Healthcare Information Systems) solutions (Radiology, PACS, Vendor Neutral Archive) within the Benelux.
Manage projects with a diverse team of local and central implementation resources to implement state of the art hospital critical hard- and software solutions within time, budget and a happy customer.
You are responsible for
* Setting clear delivery expectations (i.e. what exactly can the customer expect in the solution deployment, services, training, network support, application support, solution, etc.).
* Working in close liaison with the Sales organization during quoting phase to setup project plan and estimated effort.
* Gaining knowledge and familiarity with customers and their environments (project leaders, influencers, IT policies and constraints, requirements for justification of changes, regulatory constraints, current operations and expected changes, HR environment, etc.)
* Driving projects with the assigned project team and the stakeholders of the customer. Be single point of contact for the customer and radiate confidence on the expected outcomes.
* Managing the customer acceptance process and assisting with the revenue recognition process by providing tracking and feedback as required and Leading the Project Team so that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
* Providing correct forecasting on expected Professional Services revenues for the projects for which you are responsible.
* Clearly understanding performance expectations in terms of project management deliverables, cost management, sales volume and sales value.
* Closing and handing over the project to the Support Services team so that regular maintenance operations can take place inside the agreed Service Level Agreement.
* Participating in local sales and service conference calls and/or meetings in order to provide latest project information.
* Working closely with all support functions so that the total Philips solution is delivered on time, in full, to specification.
You are a part of
An involved and professional team with a passion for their job. You are working from our Anderlecht, Brussels office and are frequently on the road to customers, mostly in Belgium.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Project Management experience is required within software integrations
* Knowledge and experience with Health Systems/PACS is a large advantage
* Experience in implementation of projects within big storage, high-end critical solutions and integrations is an advantage
* French and near-native/native Dutch speaking and writing and a very good English level are required for this role
* You are located in the center of Belgium, so travelling to the Netherlands and all parts of Belgium are not an issue
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)