Demand Planner Benelux
Alpro HQ (Ghent, Belgium)
In this role you will report to the Sales Service Manager Belux, and are based at Alpro HQ (Ghent). Since you will be responsible for demand planning for two markets - Belgium and the Netherlands - you will regularly travel to the Alpro sales office in Breda (1 day per week).
Your key responsibilities are:
* Manage the demand forecast by account by SKU for the Alpro brands over a rolling 18 month time horizon.
This includes not only long-term forecasting, but also weekly tracking of performance in order to adjust the short-term forecast where necessary in order to ensure high CSL (customer service levels) with a minimum of obsolete stocks.
Proactive communication on forecast changes to supply chain and commercial stakeholders is key in this matter.
* Gather key data and insights to build a forecast, aligning forecast assumptions with key stakeholders, tracking these assumptions and adapting them in line with market dynamics.
* Build a strong collaborative relationship with key stakeholders to this GPS process, including Key Account Managers, Category Managers, Marketing Specialists and Finance Controllers.
* Contribute to success of innovation launches and product lifecycle changes by providing accurate forecasts.
* Support the Sales Service Manager in the monthly GPS (Global Planning System) process where long term integrated business is planned.
* Support the introduction and implementation of the new demand planning tool for which you will become key-user.
* You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
* You ideally hold a first experience with demand planning.
* You have affinity with S&OP and supply chain processes, system experience (SAP/APO) is advantageous.
* You love working with data and have a strong ability to grasp the story behind the numbers.
* You are a team player with strong relating & interpersonal skills.
* You can bring your message across in a comprehensive & concise way.
* You work in an accurate and detailed manner yet continue to see the bigger picture.
* You radiant positivism and display agility in an uncertain and changing environment.
* Excel holds little secrets for you.
* You have a good mastery of English & Dutch.
* You strongly identify with Alpro's mission to change how the world eats for the better.
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Interested? Hit the apply button!
Contact: Joke Delrue (HR Business Partner) - firstname.lastname@example.org