Position title: Associate Manager, Brand Marketing - DYMO
Location: Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As an Associate Manager you are responsible for supporting a key segment of the DYMO brand. You will develop and implement strategies that drive growth for (COMPANY NAME) and our customers, focusing on both base category management and the innovation pipeline.
In order to accomplish this, you will leverage syndicated data, shopper and consumer insights, category and industry trends, and also work cross-functionally with R&D, Industrial Design, Graphics, Sales, Sales Planning, CMI, Finance, Sourcing, and Supply Chain.
* Assumes ownership of key category segment annual P&L targets, consistently identifying opportunities to deliver against the aligned upon target.
* Executes against clear objectives for the category and can articulate the category and segment vision for short and long-term success.
* Contributes to the overall development of category strategy through targeted POS analysis and consumer research.
* Develops key segment situation assessments and presentations.
* Supports Sales and Trade Marketing in execution of aligned strategies.
* Develops optimal product assortment based on market trends and gaps in the portfolio.
* Supports portfolio management process by identifying Product Lines and SKUs to deprioritize/exit based on performance, margin, and as new innovation comes to market.
* Creates selling stories for segment product lines and SKUs to be used by Sales and Sales Planning.
* Analyzes shopper insights and market data to recommend pricing objectives, strategies, and guardrails for product lines and SKUs.
* Identifies key promotional windows based on target consumer behavior and recommends promotion depth and frequency guidelines.
* Applies understanding of the consumer to both short and long-term decisions. Drives key consumer analysis to aid in decision making and development of category strategy.
* Gives input to the Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) team on the learning objectives and action standards for insight projects
* University degree
* 1-2 years of marketing experience, ideally in brand management, channel management, or consumer insights for a CPG, durable, or professional products company.
* Good command of MS Office applications
* Fluent in English
* Ability to travel internationally
* Experience in cross-functional project management
* Strong communication skills, written and oral.
* Team player
* Launching or managing brands in a variety of markets while not mandatory would be considered as an advantage.
What we can offer you!
(COMPANY NAME) has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, NUK, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot and Marmot.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
* Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
* Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
* Sustainability Strategy - environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
* Give@Newell - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please click on "Apply Now" on this site and upload your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read (COMPANY NAME)' Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://pxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx.xxxl If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter