To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Account Executive - Commercial Sales (French speaking)
Our Commercial Business Unit (CBU) serves its customers focusing on Mid-Market customer verticals. You will form part of a team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions across multiple locations and has deep understanding of account planning.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting a high-energy, driven Account Executive with relevant experience in Software or IT Solution sales and a value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling into the Wallonia market. (COMPANY NAME) offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of Cloud Computing applications and platform.
* Learn (COMPANY NAME) award winning products, platform and value proposition
* Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and Marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
* Account Management - proven track record in strategic account management
* Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process
* Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
* Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
* Managing events and user groups to generate market interest
* Attend industry recognised sales training programmes
* Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot camp and Sales Productivity teams
What we are looking for:
* Technology sales experience (preferably Software or Business Applications)
* Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
* Experience in establishing, motivating and managing an Account Team
* Successful history of net new business sales
* A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
* Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
* Creative and a team player
* Bachelor's degree
* Fluent French & English is a must!
* Willingness to Travel
What we offer:
At (COMPANY NAME), we strive to build a workplace where everyone can bring their full, authentic self to work and not feel they have to leave a part of their identity at the door. In particular, we encourage applicants who are confident that they have the determination to develop a successful sales career.
Advantages / benefits include:
* World-class training, development and mentorship in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
* Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
* Constant learning and knowledge sharing
* Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment
* Health Insurance and Pension contributions
* A monthly wellbeing subsidy of EUR100
* Annual education budget of EUR5,000 to spend on your career development
* Additional 7 days paid time off for charitable causes (1-1-1 model)
* Extraordinary training bootcamp
* Parental benefits (parental leave, childcare support, fertility and adoption program, etc)
* Opportunity to be part of the (COMPANY NAME)'s employee-led and organised Equality Groups helping to drive innovation and social responsibility (We have 12 Equality Groups, including the (COMPANY NAME) Women's Network, Ability-force and more. Learn more here.)
* Shares purchase plan
Our #GoodIntention is that you feel supported to be your true self in our team, bringing your way of inspiring customers into everything you do, learning and growing together to help us help even more people love what they do too!
Learn more about our commitment to Equality and how we are working to create a diverse workplace that reflects society: (COMPANY NAME)/Equality.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. (COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. (COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with (COMPANY NAME), Inc. or Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||02 Dec 2022|