No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx8 - Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Purpose of the Position
Provide IT on-site support, participate and coordinate project implementations. Provide Infrastructure services (local, virtual and specialized services) to the business. Develop partnership with business management, users and vendors
* 2nd level Troubleshooting and resolution technology issues (desktops, laptops, servers, LAN connectivity, network printers, and local software)
* Configure, image, deploy and setup End-user computers (software, hardware and peripherals),
* Equipment lease change outs, moves, adds, changes
* Problem resolution and follow-up to infrastructure service problems and inquiries
* Hardware and software inventory
* Utilize CP help-desk and inventory tools (to collect/report and enhance the delivery of services)
* Maintain and improve expected service levels, and conduct regular performance reporting reviews
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university (preferred majors in Computer Engineering, Engineering, Computer Science or Administration with Emphasis in IT
* Proven track record of performance with at least two (2) years of IT Infrastructure related work/experience, in similar size organization
* In-depth understanding of PCs, networks, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. Competent to expert skill level in implementing and supporting the following technologies - LAN/WAN, Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, SCCM, Symantec Antivirus, Windows 10, OSD Deployment, VOIP
* Familiarity with network - TCP/IP Network Protocol, Cisco switching ((CCNA or CCNP are a plus), Cloudgenix, or any other network brand.
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with Global Information Technology and other teams;
* Advanced/Proficiency in English.
* Competence to manage network in plant/warehouse networks
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation