(COMPANY NAME) is the fastest growing healthcare software-as-a-service in Europe specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Turkey, Chile, the CEE and other markets. We are now looking to expand with inspiring new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
The finance & accountant department is key in this task and we are looking for a General Accountant with a lot of attitude and energy. He / She will be in charge of all the Brazil, Chile and Peru accounting matters with the responsibility to communicate our progress to Poland and Spain.
What are we looking for?
Someone with accounting, corporate finance, reporting skills, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, reporting research results, strong GAAP knowledge (BRGAAP, IFRS, Dutch GAAP), confidentiality, time management, data entry management, general math skills and enough energy to help us conquer our dreams!!
What would you do?
* Work together with the Head of Finance Brazil to prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
* Documents financial transactions by entering and approving account information.
* Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
* Keep good contact with other areas, stakeholders and third parties.
* Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports, including financial statements..
* Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information.
* Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
* Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
* Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
* Complies with international, federal and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
* Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What benefits will you have?
* Competitive Salary
* Benefits such as medical, dental and life Insurance, food allowance, participate in our Share Option Programs after 6 months, Gympass ,etc
* Growth and development plan.
* Snacks, a good working environment, flexibility and more
* Work in a start-up ambiente
* Big and real chances of professional growth
* A chance to "make a dent in the Universe",
* Autonomy and impact on what you do,
* An opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields,
* Competitive compensation package including stock option plan,
* Work to change people's lives for better
What do you need to be part of the (COMPANY NAME) / Doctoralia team?
* Accountant degree.
* Experience of at least 5 years as Accountant Manager / Coordinator.
* Desirable have worked in a Startup company.
* Preferably have worked in an Accountant Firm.
* Experience with IFRS (MANDATORY),
* Advanced English (MANDATORY).
* Logical Thinking
* Problem solving
* Decision making
* Results oriented