(COMPANY NAME) is searching for a Customer Support Analyst to help us continue growing at a steady pace.
(COMPANY NAME) is the Lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, (COMPANY NAME) has helped thousands of do-ers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use (COMPANY NAME), from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE and Volvo.
What You'll Do:
* Reply to questions from customers from all over the world. Our support is provided mostly via in app chat (Intercom) but the occasional call may be necessary.
* Provide support knowing that you can't quite predict what customers will ask and when they'll ask it, so you must always be on your toes.
* Provide precious insight about our customers needs to other internal teams.
* You'll be in the front line of the company and carry the huge responsibility of making sure our customers have the best experience possible.
What We Need You to Have:
* Fluency or near fluency in English.
* Excellent writing skills in both Portuguese and English.
* An aptitude for talking to people, understanding their issues and helping them.
* Patience and great interpretation skills (sometimes users can't quite explain what they want).
It Would be Awesome if You Had:
* Fluency in other languages (Italian, Spanish, German, French, etc).
* Previous experience in customer support, customer success or customer experience.
* A natural eagerness to help.
What You'll Get in Return:
* A fast-paced environment full of challenges and the possibility to help create a global brand.
* All the tools you might need to do a great job (We'll spare no expense to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
* The chance to work on ambitious projects, alongside technical and entrepreneurial-mindset professionals.
* An awesome kitchen!
* A pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity.
* Working with support is hard, but it's also very rewarding: we have the opportunity to make a difference in a person's day by simply being warm, polite and understanding of their questions :)
* Semi-Flexible Hours (40h/ week).
* A casual and international environment - be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
* A competitive compensation package.
* Health and Dental Insurance.
* Meal Allowance.
* Bus Pass.
(COMPANY NAME): The Lean Management Platform - Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative-but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. (COMPANY NAME) changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when do-ers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there's no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient