Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME)'s Performance Ambition calls for us to build the best performing most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world; this requires us to guarantee our plans with the right people and capabilities.
Talent Engagement is the global function that attracts, assesses and selects external and internal talent that is the best for (COMPANY NAME) to help deliver our performance ambition. Talent Engagement's ambition is to be outstanding recruiting function passionate about engaging, attracting and hiring the very best and most diverse talent for (COMPANY NAME).
From the candidate perspective, the role of Talent Engagement is to bring our employer brand and employee value proposition to life by expressing our purpose, values and ambitions by connecting talent with what makes our culture special. An excellent candidate experience is pivotal, and we believe that by engaging with talent in a positive way, irrespective of the outcome, we can drive advocacy for our business crafting highly engaged pipelines of talent. Globally, we hire in excess of 4,000 external hires every year, which means there are thousands of opportunities for candidates to experience (COMPANY NAME) and our brands and talk about them positively helping to sell or help to sell.
The Talent Engagement Manager is accountable for leading the complete service delivery of all hiring in Brazil & CCA (Central America & Caribbean) regions across Band 3-5 recruitment. The role is passionate about ensuring a high quality of service delivery and ensuring the robust delivery of (COMPANY NAME)'s Talent Ambition, whether through an internal move or an external hire. The role is deeply connected to the two key business functions and ensures business performance delivery through the execution of the talent component of the multi-year talent planning process and ensures compliant hiring takes place.
* Support implementation and integration of new ways of working with the introduction of new technologies (Workday, Beamery, Assessment Automation, HireVue).
* Activate the Employer Brand in conjunction focusing campaigns to critical hires and/or focus areas for diversity
* Work with the diversity recruitment strategy for your region and embed into the plan
* Build positive relationships across multiple team member groups, including different cultures/markets, internal & external
* Work closely with other key TE colleagues, regionally, globally and within the CoE
* Highly tuned external & internal radar - understanding of standard methodology in resourcing and development of appropriate network/contacts
* Thinks into the future and brings this into the organization to craft other ideas and actions
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
* Lead the talent engagement process, providing standard service in line with important metrics and market needs, ensuring great candidate experience - internal and external.
* Contribute to the development and application of the global policies and tools that enable the resourcing process
* Drives strong advocacy around the employee referral program to enable a truly global program for internal engagement and external hiring
* Support in market campaigns to ensure the Candidate Pipeline Team are being enabled to build talent pipelines for (COMPANY NAME);
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* A resourcing and talent expert
* Strong operational leadership experience, ideally across multiple geographies
* Experience of leading multiple senior team members in a fast-paced environment
* Experience of running senior / mid-career hiring
* Strong external radar and awareness of external standard methodology
* Have outstanding consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with team members
* An ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions and recommendations
* An ability to work in the most confidential situations gaining trust and respect from candidates and hiring partners
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying.
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Sao Paulo
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : xxxx-xx-xx-x7:00
|Posted on:||24 Jun 2022|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|