Are you inspired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities and challenges? Are you eager to change the lives of millions of people living with Chronic Diseases bringing an innovative mindset? So, we have a great opportunity for you!
The new Customer Journey Specialist will be part of the team focused on Patient Journey area, identifying patient needs and finding opportunities to improve their experience with Novo Nordisk products and solutions. You will be developing projects along with stakeholders using data and market research collaborating and improving our patient support program.
As a Customer Journey Specialist your main responsibilities include:
* Create a systematic approach to search and manage data and insights with the Business Units and Product Managers.
* Be sponsor and consultive as strategic projects leader and manage some initiatives to ensure the improvement of Patient Experience.
* Support the development of personalized communication trial to patients using omnichannel approach using data and Business Unit strategy and priorities (ex: site, WhatsApp, e-mail, contact centre, new channels, etc)
* Track the projects and main indicators of Business Units and Patient Support Program in order to generate insights and propose solutions.
* You hold a Graduation Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar.
* Fluent in oral and written English and Portuguese.
* Previous experience with project management in customer journey experience.
* Knowledge about Data Insights, Analytics, Power BI, and CRM will be considered as an asset.
* We are looking for a professional Tactical and with strategic mindset in innovation.
About the Department
Brazil is our biggest affiliate in LATAM, certified as Great Place to Work 2022. Innovating and doubling its growth over the past years make us recognized as one of the most relevant companies on the health segment.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don't wait for change. We drive change. We're a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it's a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees to change the lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Together, we go further.
Apply before October 2nd, 2022.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we're life changing
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|