(COMPANY NAME) is looking for hard-working people who want to join the innovation team responsible for training our customers at business projects with transformative technology.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
OPENING: ENTERPRISE CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
We are looking for people who are fascinated by customer experience, with the motivation to nurture relationships with (COMPANY NAME) customers and users. The most important thing is not your experience, but your desire to learn and make it happen! You will have the autonomy and responsibility to:
* Work and discuss strategies together with (COMPANY NAME) c-level suite.
* Travel across (COMPANY NAME) worldwide offices to create a standard operating procedure.
* Meet and support Fortune 500 companies continuous usage of (COMPANY NAME) product.
* Develop a relationship with the event managers and marketing directors of these large companies.
* Create scalable processes to serve customer segments as effectively and quickly as possible.
* Work in partnership with (COMPANY NAME) marketing and product areas.
* Give constant feedbacks to product development and support sales processes.
* Fluent English to communicate and interact with customers around the world.
* TOEFL IBT > 95 or CAE > C1 exams are mandatory.
* Mastering another language will be one differential for vacancy and benefits (French, Germany, Spanish).
* Must have a personal notebook (Mac or Windows).
* Must have a mobile device (iOS or Android).
* Flexibility to adapt to different timezones.
* Knowledge with Marketo and Salesforce integrations.
* Interact with prospects at c-level meetings and provide live product demos.
* Previous experience with Customer Success at high-growth startups.
* Very (very) resilient to learn continuously in a startup.
* HTML and CSS knowledge are a plus!
Location: Rua Ernesto de Oliveira 361 - Vila Mariana - São Paulo (Allows remote)
Equip: Your own notebook with access to an internet browser, Office and G-Suite platform
Workload: minimum of 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Salary + commission + goals achievement bonus.
Contract: Full-time, permanent (CNPJ required for BR residents)
HOW TO APPLY
Just send your data using the form below. This is a continuous selection process, with an indeterminate end date
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|