No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 9xxx5 - Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Owner of the informational processes of the In Store team, responsible for generating/improving tracking tools & execution reports based on Execution KPIs. Constantly looking to create new ways of providing quality data to support the leadership into decision making. Provides intelligence and strategic support to the IS Leader, IS Manager, Retail team, Marketing team, among other stakeholders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Responsible for the creation, development and improvement of all the processes related to track the execution Key Performance Indicators (GFK, Infield readings, etc). Always conducting the efforts on the guarantee of data quality, data gathering, assertiveness and reliability. Also, should generate valuable insights, with action plans, and support the leadership on strategic decisions
● To assure the highest standards of technological tools on tracking information infield and generating intelligence making good use of the Merchandising team. Constant need to be aware of what's happening in terms of usable support technologies on the pertinent business environments
● Evaluate the best methodologies to provide high quality "on demand" information to the Retail, Marketing and Commercial teams. Support all the internal clients looking after to promote the best possible evaluation of the IS area feedback capability and image.
● Manage and evaluate the 3rd party agency intelligence teams to guarantee the well functioning and high performance delivering of the expected services.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements
Basic requirements include:
● Experience in Sales Teams, Merchandising, Trade Marketing or Business Intelligence
● Pacote Office / Google Suite
Preferred qualifications include:
● 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Teams
● Fostering Experimentation
● Leading change
● Planning / Prioritization
● Analysis / Decision Making
● Driving Innovation
● Effective Execution
Expected percentage of travel: 25%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|