Communication Lead Specialist
BR, Sao Paulo | Specialist | Full-Time | ID: 2xxx1
Are you enthusiastic about energy and electricity? Would like to join an inquisitive, high impact team making a difference in renewables? If so, Vestas, the leading Wind Energy company in the world, is looking for someone like you to join the team. This opportunity will offer you a variety of opportunities containing cross-functional exposure, high visibility, and a chance to be part of a innovative and motivated team.
EVP MED > SBU MED Sales Region LATAM South > Sales Region LATAM
Vestas Latin America has been recently established as a stand-alone business unit with the aim of seizing the regions' full potential inherent in expansion of sustainable energy solutions and services. In our department we are responsible for all Marketing & Communications activities, as well as Sustainability
We combine a enthusiasm for energy along with soft and hard skills to develop and implement of comprehensive internal and external marketing and communication strategies that support Vestas' business milestones, brand, reputation, and positioning as an innovator in the sustainable energy market in Latin America.
We are a cross-functional, collaborative team with a healthy variety in our day-to-day work.
* Develop and implement internal and external communications projects (including press releases, opinion articles, presentations, social media posts, infographics, videos and blogs) to achieve, promote and protect Vestas' business goals and market position, strengthen our company culture and enhance employee engagement.
* Coordinatine and perform crisis communications as required
* Coordinate and guide marketing and trade show events
* Conduct research for the preparation of content, including interviews with Vestas' business leaders, specialists and internal and external partners
* Serve as Latin America regional anchor in the broader Vestas global communications and marketing teams to advocate for regional milestones and perspectives within global Vestas MarCom strategies.
* Bachelor's degree or Masters-level education in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Journalism.
* Experience with corporate positioning of global B2B brands.
* Energy industry experience or a basic understanding of energy markets and policy is desirable.
* 5+ years hands-on experience in strategic communications, press relations, social media channels and events
* Good collaborator and a great networker who appreciates working with many stakeholders at all levels, including executive leadership, across a wide variety of company functions
* Motivated, agile, innovative contributor
* Not afraid of conflicts and willing to go the extra mile to do "what it takes"
* Availably to travel as business demands
* Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
* High-quality and creative writing as well as professional written and verbal communication skills in with solid ability to characterize complex ideas into compelling corporate messaging
* Experience in creating and shaping content (product, story, experience) with ability to bring technical details into writing and visual contents
* Experience in photography and videography including shooting, editing and captioning photos and videos.
* Advanced skills in document editing and digital design
What We Offer
Life at Vestas is many things - exciting, rewarding and fun. There is a can-do, innovative spirit, which inspires us to keep testing the boundaries commercially as well as technologically. Vestas offers a world of opportunities. You will meet people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures.
As a member of the Vestas team, we offer an attractive salary, and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. It is the policy of Vestas to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, or national origin.
Please upload your CV in English.
Please apply no later than December 24th
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas' success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work - no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and follow us on our social media channels
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|
|Languages:||English, Portuguese, Spanish|